Here is the Video Game Producer Resume example:
3705 Rainy Day Drive
Cambridge, MA 2141
Objective To use my experience and expertise as a Video Game Producer to help boost the image and reputation of company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in producing and developing video games
- Proficient with Adobe After Effects & Adobe Photoshop, Maya, 3DS Max and 3D package
- Sound knowledge of the game consoles and related hardware
- Familiarity with all aspects of game production – graphics, design, engineering, audio/video, QA, and localization
- Good understanding of game market trends, patterns, and customer requirements
- Profound knowledge of the game development production processes
- Ability to study the market trends and then develop the games accordingly
Video Game Producer, April 2008 – Till Date
Microsoft, Cambridge, MA
- Prepared weekly reports on the project schedules and the milestones achieved.
- Maintained working relationships with the development teams and facilitated teamwork in the product development.
- Administered the production process by writing the development process and specifications involved.
- Managed the development of various complex projects, reviewed the project and provided feedback.
- Performed periodic checks on the projects to ensure the work according to the schedule.
Video Game Producer, January 2004 – March 2008
Rockstar Games, Cambridge, MA
- Reported to management if there is any additional resource needed to complete the project.
- Trained the staff in analysis, project management and developing organizational skills.
- Reviewed the project and ensured that the milestone is achieved, recommended any changes if required.
- Ensured that the project is carried in accordance to the client needs and coordinated with the legal team to avoid any complications.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, East Central University, Ada, OK